Practice Operations Management Seminars, Levels I and II
NACHC is pleased to offer the Health Center Practice Operations Management Improvement Seminars. NACHC’s Practice Operations Management, Levels I and II (POM) training seminar provides tools to help your health center gain insight into the issues that will impact the ever-changing healthcare environment.
Why a POM I training will benefit you and your staff
- Receive a comprehensive overview of systems that result in success for the center and the patients.
- Find answers to questions related to improving customer service in a health center.
- Learn about the power of patient-staff interactions, health center processes, and systems that affect the patient experience.
- Review critical functions staff and management should consider to increase the effectiveness of front desk operations.
- Learn best practices for operational efficiency in a health center setting.
- Attend a POM II training and find practical methods and tools to help you balance the demands for care with resources and productivity at your health center.
Why a POM II training will benefit you and your staff
- Identify the key drivers of health center profitability.
- Learn more about creating a culture of accountability by setting expectations and creating processes.
- Gain knowledge about assessing the skills of managers and staff.
- Identify and implement strategies to engage staff.
- Develop tools to creatively analyze and problem solve the day-to-day staff issues that arise in a community health center setting.
- Learn steps to effectively launch a process improvement initiative and how to leverage these techniques for a greater organizational transformation.
- Understand practical methods to managing change and making operational improvement sustainable
View Upcoming Trainings Below!
Practice Operations Management,
Hotel Information Reserve your space now!
Group Rate: $149 single/double occupancy
Hotel Reservation Cut-Off date: June 30, 2015
Registration Fee: $425 if received before early bird deadline
On-Site Registration Fee: $475 if received after early bird deadline
Earn up to 15.3 CPE Credits
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Advance Preparation: None
The National Association of Community Health Center (NACHC) is registered with the National Association of the State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417 or by visiting the web site: www.nasba.org.
For questions, contact Sherri Goemmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 347-0400.
- Cancellations received five calendar days on/before the seminar date will be assessed a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after the five-day period are nonrefundable and non-transferable.
"No-shows" are non-refundable