Practical Art of Health Center Operations
(formerly POM 1)
NACHC is pleased to offer the Health Center Practice Operations Management Improvement Seminar.
Designed for Chief Operating Officers, Practice/Clinic Managers and Supervisors, and Front Desk Managers and Supervisors, this innovative seminar will provide clear strategies to maximize the productivity and resources of their health center. Participants will find the answers to questions related to improving customer service in a health center as well as learn about the power of patient-staff interactions. Participants will receive a comprehensive overview of systems for operating successful health centers. Participants attending this training will also learn the importance of using data and key performance indicators to manage operations.
By the end of this 2-1/2 day training, the participants will be able to:
- Receive a comprehensive overview of systems that result in success for the center and the patients.
- Find answers to questions related to improving customer service in a health center.
- Learn about the power of patient-staff interactions, health center processes, and systems that affect the patient experience.
- Review critical functions staff and management should consider to increase the effectiveness of front desk operations.
Examine best practices for operational efficiency and productivity within a health center.
- Ann Hogan, M.Ed., SPHR, Ann Hogan Consulting, LLC, President, Eastlake, CO
- Melissa Stratman, CEO, Coleman Associates, Boulder, CO
- Curt Degenfelder, Curt Degenfelder Consulting, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- Michael R. Taylor, Precision Resources, Inc., Hartford, CT
July 27-29, 2016
*EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: July 13!
Click here to register online.
Denver Marriott City Center
1701 California St.
Denver, CO 80202
Telephone: (303) 297-1300
Hotel Reservation Cut- Off date: July 8, 2016
Group Rate: $199/night, single/double
NACHC has negotiated a discounted rate of $199 a night which will be honored until July 8, 2016 or until the block has sold out, whichever occurs first.
Click here to book your room online!
Download the PAHCO training brochure for more information, including mail/fax-in registration form.
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $475 by early bird deadline.
Regular and On-Site Fee: $550 after early bird deadline.
For questions, please contact Elizabeth Zepko at email@example.com or call (301) 347-0400
Earn up to 20.50 CPE Credits
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Delivery Method: Group-Live
ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONALS (CPE)
The National Association of Community Health Centers, Inc. (NACHC) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org. (Sponsor #108392)
NACHC Cancellation Policy - PAHCO Denver, CO
All Cancellations must be in writing and must be received at NACHC on/before July 20, 2016.
- Cancellations received on/before July 20, 2016 will be assessed a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after July 20, 2016 are not refundable.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the training are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- “No Shows” are non-refundable.
To cancel your reservation, please send a request in writing to Elizabeth Zepko at firstname.lastname@example.org