2013 Essentials for Establishing a Health Center
Finance Department (EHFD) Seminar
Early bird registration extended until May 22!
This will be the last offering of this training - Don't miss out!
Register for NACHC EHFD training for an orientation on:
and terminology unique to health centers.
Healthcare Reform has brought significant changes to the industry, and there is a lot more to come. New health centers are expected to be just as prepared as more established centers. In response, the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) and the Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) have developed the Essentials for Establishing a Health Center Finance Department seminar to provide health centers (especially new starts and new grantees) with the training needed to provide CFOs and COOs with an orientation to financial management, accounting principles and terminology unique to health centers.
Essentials for Establishing a Health Center Finance
Department (EHFD) Seminar
June 5–6, 2013
Early bird registration deadline: May 22, 2013
Online registration deadline: May 29, 2013
Why this training would benefit you and your staff?
After attending this two-day comprehensive seminar, you will be able to develop your knowledge of how to:
· Operate a successful Community Health Center Finance Department
· Interpret Health Center Scope of Service: 330 Grant, Medicare, Medicaid
· Develop strategies to ensure health center sustainability
· Examine the critical steps involving health center Grants Management
· Apply successful approaches to ARRA Reporting
Who should attend this training?
New health center CFOs, COOs, billing managers and board members
Register here online for EHFD - Indianapolis.
• Early bird Registration Fee: $375
• On-Site Registration Fee: $425
Omni Severin Hotel
40 W. Jackson Place
Indianapolis, IN 46225
Reservation call in number: 800-843-6664
Room rate: $149/night/single/double (plus taxes)
The last day to reserve your hotel room: May 14, 2013
Reserve online here.
NACHC Cancellation Policy
· Cancellations received five calendar days on/before the seminar date will be assessed a $100 processing fee.
· Cancellations received after the five-day period are nonrefundable and non-transferable.
· "No-shows" are non-refundable.