Open to non-profit or public health care entities that provide primary health care services, under the guidance of a consumer-based Board of Directors and that share a commitment to the mission and goals of NACHC. Benefits include:
- Advocacy through direct involvement on NACHC committees, subcommittees and task forces.
- Professional Development cost savings with discounted registration fees for NACHC conferences and meetings.
- Information & Technical Assistance with regulatory and clinical issues including grants, managed care, Public Health Service drug pricing, quality standards, Board development and governance, immigration reform, and more.
- Community Health Forum™ magazine: Up to five subscriptions to NACHC’s magazine. Members also may post free classified ads (up to 50 words) in the magazine.
- Discounts on publication such as the Executive and Clinician Compensation & Benefits Report.
- Discounts on medical and dental supplies through the NACHC ViP online purchasing program.
- National awards program to focus national attention on exemplary performance by health center staff and Board members.
- Voting Privileges: Each NACHC organizational member receives four votes in the NACHC House of Delegates.
Dues: 90% of entity’s total annual budget/revenue x .004. Dues are capped at $20,000 and may be paid in annual, semi-annual or quarterly installments.
TO BEGIN RECEIVING THESE BENEFITS JOIN NACHC TODAY!
Organizational Membership Application