PLEASE NOTE: For all NACHC Public WebCast trainings, visit our educational calendar. "Invitation only" trainings will not be listed on the calendar.
Helpful tips for WebEx Sessions.
Microsoft 2000, XP, 2003 or Vista
- 56kbps Internet connection or better WebEx recommends 56kbps or higher data connection. It is possible to participate on lower speed analog lines but problems may be seen.
- Popups must be disabled for these trainings.
It is not recommended to use a public computer unless you know it has been updated with the latest Microsoft updates and software. If you do need to use a public computer, use the links below to test that system. Also check with either their IT staff or the business center to assist.
Getting Started using WebEx:
If you’ve never used WebEx, download the WebEx Training Manager. http://www.nachc.com/client/documents/webex/wtmdnld/attcie.msi
Not sure, download and it will make sure your WebEx software is current for you to enjoy the training session.
This will greatly improve the time connecting and joining the training session. If not, expect up to a 5 minute delay or longer (depending on your internet connection speed) in joining until your system installs the necessary WebEx program.
Make sure your popup blocker is off for this session. If you are unsure, contact your IT department.
Follow the directions below as listed. Do not call in first. Watch and follow the prompts on your computer screen. Directions are below:
- Click on link provided in your email from your session registration
- Sign in (your name and email address) and password
- Wait for the dial in box to appear. It will give you a telephone number and attendee id #.
- Follow the voice prompts after you dial the 1-866 number. Enter the session number and attendee id #.
- Enjoy the session. Further instructions will be provided by your Session Host.
If you can’t connect to the session: Call WebeEx Technical Support 1-866-229-3239
- Each approved registered attendee will receive two reminders. First will be 24 hours prior to the session they are registered for. The second reminder will be 1 hour prior to the session time. These will contain the same information first received after you have been approved to attend the session and only serves as a “reminder” with your personal login link and session codes.
If you (the attendee) know you registered and did not receive your registration information:
- Check your junk email folder or check your recently deleted folder.
- Have your IT people add email@example.com to the spam filter so the emails are not blocked.
- (It’s a good practice to create a folder, If your email system allows, call it something like “my trainings”. Place your registration information in there. It will be easier to find when the time comes to use the link for the session).
- We can recover your personal WebEx id, we cannot recover your personal registration link.
Your Registration information:
- Each attendee registration is unique. On registration, you receive a personal identification number which corresponds to your email and your name. This helps identify yourself once you enter the training session. We ask you do not forward this to anyone because it will not correctly identify that person and this will block anyone who also has registered from attending the session.
If you can’t view the session:
- Make sure your popup blockers are turned off. If you have multiple toolbars loaded on your computer, you may need to double check. Those could include Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc. Also check with your IT department, since each system and network are different, they may need to make adjustments so you can view and attend.
- Registrations are made directly through the NACHC Conferences/Trainings/Events calendar.