GET A DISCOUNT ON YOUR ORGANIZATIONAL DUES
WIN A TRIP TO
NACHC’s 2012 CONVENTION AND COMMUNITY HEALTH INSTITUTE!
Recruit a new Organizational Member to NACHC, and reap the rewards. By taking part in the Each One Reach One incentive program, existing and new NACHC Organizational Members can split a reward equal to 20% of the new member’s dues.
Each Organizational Member – the recruiter, and the new member – can use its 10% share as it chooses: Buy down its own dues, put it toward conference registration, or steer it back into health center services.
Multiple referrals multiply the benefits. After recruiting five new members, the recruiting organization wins a free trip to NACHC’s 2012 Convention and Community Health Institute (CHI) in Orlando, FL.! The prize includes an airfare allowance of up to $550, one three-night hotel stay at the Peabody Orlando, and one full CHI Conference registration!
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Incentive rewards apply to new dues only as they are paid, so periodic dues payment will earn fractional rewards.
- For the new and the recruiting members to get their rewards, a NACHC Membership Referral Form must be attached to the new center’s membership application, which identifies the recruiting member. Only one recruiting member may be listed on the form.
- The recruiting organization must submit its CHI Trip Prize Entry Form to NACHC by August 10, 2012.
- Only those organizations eligible for NACHC Organizational Membership as defined by NACHC By-Laws, and State and Regional Primary Care Associations are eligible to participate in the Each One Reach One Program. Prize recipients must be a NACHC Organizational Member or Charter Member at the time of the 2012 Community Health Institute
- To claim an incentive reward as a “new” member, the organization must not have been an Organizational Member of NACHC at any time during the year prior to joining.
- To claim a reward as a recruiting member, the organization must be a member in good standing at the time it claims its incentive reward. The center must be current on its dues payment(s) and installments and must have no outstanding balance due to NACHC (i.e. conference fees, publications fees, etc.)
- While the 10% dues discount is not applicable to state and regional primary care associations, such groups recruiting new members may donate their share of the 20% credit to the new member. By recruiting five new members, PCA’s may qualify to win the free CHI trip. However, the trip may be used only by PCA staff or donated to a NACHC member health center.
Print and fill out the "Team-up" referral form and send it with your membership application.
Questions? Call the NACHC Membership Department at (301) 347-0400.
Completed entry forms must be returned to NACHC by August 10, 2012 to qualify.
Team-Up Referral Form